*Will NOT have Safety Engraving*
lowers are of the same high quality materials as are uppers. 80% lowers
are NOT an FFL item. No FFL is required for transfer and machining,
please machine work MUST be done solely by the buyer to keep the ATF
from knocking at your door. The only things left to finish this off into
a fully functional lower receiver is to mill the trigger pocket, safety
selector, trigger and hammer pins. The rear lug pocket is already
complete, one less step to worry about.
•Hand smoothed and inspected
• All ugly casting marks are sanded smooth
• 7075 Aluminum
• T6 Heat Treated
• 80% Machined Lower (just needs trigger and safety well machined)
•Magwells are flared and broached for ease of magazine swaps
• POF Dual Bolt Release
• Spike's Tactical Lower Parts Kit
• Castle Nut & Retaining Plate
• Buffer Tube
• MFT Minimalistic Enhanced Trigger Guard
• Geissele Super 42 Braided Wire & Buffer Combo
•Warr Dogz 80% Lower
•Choice of MFT Minimalistic Milspec Stock or Adaptive Tactical EX Performance Stock
• JMT Saber Single Stage Drop In Trigger
• Single Color Cerakote
• Optional Magwell Engraving (from designs) Bolt Release Side
• Optional 2 Color and 5 Color Cerakote
We will install the bolt release, trigger guard, and mag release.
• Optional Engraving (Not available for CA purchases, your CA Compliant Engraving will be there)
• California Compliant Engraving for California Residents*
Estimated build Lead Time 3-5 weeks
Please make sure to list your
Cerakote color in box before adding to cart (see color chart in pictures
for color choices), If nothing is listed you will receive Graphite
Black Cerakote for your upper and lower.• Serial Number: Enter your desired serial number in this box. We recommend using less than 12 characters of text. You can use letters, numbers, or combination of both. ATF requires serial numbers to be unique for each firearm you serialize. Every serial number engraving will start with S/N:
*California Compliant Engraving:
• Caliber: We will mark your receiver with “Cal: Multi” as shown in photos.
• Manufacturer’s Name: Enter the name of the person who will complete the lower. Maximum of 30 characters of text including spaces. We may have to split it into two lines of text if you exceed 14 characters. We highly recommend using your real full first and last name.
• Manufacturer’s City and State: Enter the city and state of residence for the person who will complete the lower. Use a 2 letter state abbreviation. Maximum 30 characters of text including spaces and commas. Anything exceeding 14 characters long may be split into two lines of text.
• Model Number: A model number is not required to be engraved except if you will be registering your rifle as an “assault weapon” with the CA DOJ. There are additional requirements for registering an assault weapon. California assault weapons must be engraved with a serial number provided by the CA DOJ. The assault weapon must have been built prior to 01/01/17. A model number must be engraved on the assault weapon in order for it to be registered as such. (Most people use “AR-15” or “AR-10” for the model number of the rifle they plan to register with the CA DOJ as an assault weapon.) If you are not registering your rifle as an assault weapon, you can make up your own serial number as long as you do so prior to 07/01/2018.