Our Patriotic AR-15 Builder's Set, "The Patriot". Available in
Small Bore Calibers:
Big Bore Calibers:
• .450 Bushmaster
• .458 Socom
• 12.7x42(.50 Cal) Wolf
"The Patriot" Builder's Set includes:
• Upper Options: Standard Upper, Side Charge Upper, Warr Dogz XD Upper, Juggernaut
• Ejection Port Door
• Forward Assist
• Handguard options:12" Cut Away Mlok, 15" Cutaway Mlok, 13.5" Diamondhead Keymod, 15" Honeycomb Keymod, 15" Honeycomb MLok, 14.75" F1 Firarms C7K, 15" Ragna Keymod, 15" Ragna Mlok, 15" O2 Lite Keymod, 15" O2 Lite Mlok, 16.75" F1 Firarms C7K
• 80% Lower options: Standard Forged, Billet, Juggernaut
• Buffer Tube
• Castle Nut
• Retaining Plate
• M4 Feed Ramp (Small Caliber) or Center Feed Ramp (Big Bore)
• Battleworn American Flag Cerakote
• Option Lower Engraving (Bolt Release Side)
• Optional Clear Cerakote (Please allow an additional 3 days drying time for clear coat before shipping)
• California Compliant Engraving for California Residents*
Please allow 2-4 weeks, possibly sooner for completion, since these are custom for each order.
*California Compliant Engraving:
• Serial Number: Enter your desired serial number in this box. We recommend using less than 12 characters of text. You can use letters, numbers, or combination of both. ATF requires serial numbers to be unique for each firearm you serialize. Every serial number engraving will start with S/N:
• Caliber: We will mark your receiver with “Cal: Multi” as shown in photos.
• Manufacturer’s Name: Enter the name of the person who will complete the lower. Maximum of 30 characters of text including spaces. We may have to split it into two lines of text if you exceed 14 characters. We highly recommend using your real full first and last name.
• Manufacturer’s City and State: Enter the city and state of residence for the person who will complete the lower. Use a 2 letter state abbreviation. Maximum 30 characters of text including spaces and commas. Anything exceeding 14 characters long may be split into two lines of text.
• Model Number: A model number is not required to be engraved except if you will be registering your rifle as an “assault weapon” with the CA DOJ. There are additional requirements for registering an assault weapon. California assault weapons must be engraved with a serial number provided by the CA DOJ. The assault weapon must have been built prior to 01/01/17. A model number must be engraved on the assault weapon in order for it to be registered as such. (Most people use “AR-15” or “AR-10” for the model number of the rifle they plan to register with the CA DOJ as an assault weapon.) If you are not registering your rifle as an assault weapon, you can make up your own serial number as long as you do so prior to 07/01/2018.
If you would like to further customize this Builder's Set please email us.
If you are interested in purchasing this with our Free Layaway with no interest and no credit please email us to get started.