• Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
• Withstands the harshest punishment from any
situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from
aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength.
• Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
• Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
• Unique, breakthrough design for easy bolt catch
installation with a regular punch eliminates need for an expensive,
• Rear takedown lug pocket completed
• Optional Engraving (Not available for CA purchases, your CA Compliant Engraving will be there)
• California Compliant Engraving for California Residents*
No FFL required. Made with 6061
aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to
mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers.
Make sure to add your color choice in the Cerakote Color box.
Please allow 1-2 weeks, possibly sooner for standard Cerakote colors.• Serial Number: Enter your desired serial number in this box. We recommend using less than 12 characters of text. You can use letters, numbers, or combination of both. ATF requires serial numbers to be unique for each firearm you serialize. Every serial number engraving will start with S/N:
*California Compliant Engraving:
• Caliber: We will mark your receiver with “Cal: Multi” as shown in photos.
• Manufacturer’s Name: Enter the name of the person who will complete the lower. Maximum of 30 characters of text including spaces. We may have to split it into two lines of text if you exceed 14 characters. We highly recommend using your real full first and last name.
• Manufacturer’s City and State: Enter the city and state of residence for the person who will complete the lower. Use a 2 letter state abbreviation. Maximum 30 characters of text including spaces and commas. Anything exceeding 14 characters long may be split into two lines of text.
• Model Number: A model number is not required to be engraved except if you will be registering your rifle as an “assault weapon” with the CA DOJ. There are additional requirements for registering an assault weapon. California assault weapons must be engraved with a serial number provided by the CA DOJ. The assault weapon must have been built prior to 01/01/17. A model number must be engraved on the assault weapon in order for it to be registered as such. (Most people use “AR-15” or “AR-10” for the model number of the rifle they plan to register with the CA DOJ as an assault weapon.) If you are not registering your rifle as an assault weapon, you can make up your own serial number as long as you do so prior to 07/01/2018.