You wanted it, we made it! "The Big Bad Wolf" Rifle kit, 12.7x42 (.50 Cal) of Superior Big Bore Knock Down Firepower.
This rifle kit is in the 80% form all you have to do is finish the
last 20% to take down any big game or any bad guy in your doorway,
leaving a soccer ball sized hole and a big ass fireball. We made this
rifle as complete as you can get for close quarter combat or anything
with in approx. 100 yards.
The Big Bad Wolf 80% Rifle includes:
• Satern 12.7x42(.50 cal) Barrel options: 16" or 18", Medium contour, Mid length gas, 875 gas block diameter, 1-20 twist, 3/4x24 threaded muzzle, Stainless steel
• Muzzle Device options: Gen5 Helical, Heartbreaker, Heliprt, Warr Dogz exclusive Venom Defense Tank
• Gas Block
• Gas Tube
• Standar Big Bore Forged Upper
• 15" MLok Slimline Gen II handguard
• BCG options: Black Nitrade or Nickle Boron Carrier with properly head-spaced Black Nitrade Bolt
• Standard Forged Upper
• Strike Industries Ejection Port Door
• Strike Industries Forward Assist
• Charging Handle options: Milspec, Fortis, Archangel Rattler, Tomahawk, Radian Raptor
• Lower Parts Kit
• Trigger options: Mil-spec, JMT Saber or Black Ops drop in trigger (3.5-4lb. pull and anti walk pins), or POF
drop in trigger (4.5lb. pull and anti walk pins)
• POF Ambi Bolt Release
• POF Ambi Safety Selector
• FAB Defense Pistol Grip
• Buffer tube
• Castle Nut and End Plate
• Geissele Super 42 Spring and H1 or H2 Buffer(varies with setup)
• MFT Enhanced Trigger Guard
• MFT Red & White Light Torch Light
• MFT Folding Polymer Sight Set Front and Rear Combo
• The 80% lower will be deep engraved with "The Big Bad Wolf" on the magwell
• 1 Color Cerakote, optional Cerakote upgrades
• Lucid Sight Package includes: Lucid HD7 Red Dot
Sight Gen 3 Black (Specs. Cast Aluminum Frame, 100% Waterproof and
Fogproof, 100% Shockproof for the .458 and .50, Click Value is 1/2" MOA,
Built in Picatinny mount, Fully Rubbe Armored, 13 oz. weight,
AutoBrightness Mode, 4 Reticle options; Dot/Circle, Chevron/Crosshair,
Drop Dot Crosshair, and Dot) Lucid Magnifier 2X, and Lucid Flash Filter.
• Optional 12.7x42 10 Rd. Mag (possible state limitations, because of possibility of squeezing 11 rds in, click here to order).
May or may not come with safety engravings, depending on the batch of lowers we've received.
We put a lot of time and effort into listening to everyone's issues
with other. 50s on the market to make sure those problems are corrected
on our .50 "Big Bad Wolf"!
-Our barrels are fit to each upper, we don't sell
assembly line uppers. Each and everyone of our uppers are hand sanded
and fit to the barrels. Providing smooth feed and ejection. With
enlarged ejection port opening to eject that .50 cal casing.
-Our hand milled and finished Cerro Forge stripped
uppers are the same that other major manufacturers use. We took ours a
few steps further and opened our ejection port opening to 0.64in instead
of the standard 0.62in and we also opened the upper right side for no
cycling issues spitting out the big bore brass.
For the finishing touches to make this a true big bore upper we blend
the feed ramp to aid in the center feed design unlike most that still
have the M4 .223/5.56 feed ramps, which is not needed in the .50 design.
We then sand all openings and edges to remove any burrs to aid in the
ejection of the brass. Finishing with a high shine polish to the feed
-We don't charge to blend the center feed ramp to your
barrel and debur all sharp edges that cause damage to your brass and
feeding issues. Most other companies don't address this issue or they
charge you to address this before or after you receive your upper.
This can be ordered as a Reciprocating Dual Charge Right Side Charge
Right Eject upper, for small additional fee. Please email if you are
interested in this change. Also you can upgrade to the 15" Midwest
Handguard or the 13.5" Diamondhead Slash Cut Handguard. Please email for
Shown in Sniper Gray Cerakote, This Build comes with one Cerakote color, please make sure to make your Cerakote color choice.
***Due to the high amount of orders we are receiving and delays in shipments from COVID-19 we cannot guarantee listed lead times, thank you for your understanding***
Please allow 5-8 weeks, possibly sooner for completion, since these are custom for each order.
If you are interested in purchasing this with our Free Layaway with no interest and no credit please email us to get started.
*.50 Beowulf®, Beowulf®, .50 Beo® and Beo® are registered trademarks of Alexander Industries Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Warr Dogz®