With just one look you can see this badass build will grab everyone's attention. Whether you use this for target shooting, hog hunting or home defense, it was fitting to call this the Tactical Night Stalker. With each and every look you will notice the quality and detail of this rifle build, that will rival many high end rifles on the market today. The best part about this is you need no FFL or paperwork.
The Tactical Night Stalker is an all Billet Upper and 80% Lower providing tighter tolerances and better fitment then the standard forged uppers and lowers. This particular upper is a YHM that's been improved upon by Warr Dogz by opening up the ejection port to 0.65 to accommodate the big bores such as .450 Bushmaster, .458 Socom, and .50 Wolf which helps eject the larger casing but still retaining the ejection port door. We also went one step further by milling the front bottom of the the upper near the take down pin to accommodate handguards such as the Midwest with the anti-rotation key.
The lower is an 80% Arms billet lower which is precisely machined for smooth operation of all components. It also includes a threaded design under the grip by adding a hex-head set screw that can adjust the the fitment between the upper and lower rear lug. We found it to be a wise addition for this set to include an A2 anti-tilt buffer tube, to help hold in the titanium V7 buffer detent and spring due to the high impact these big bores inflict on the AR-15.
For the .458 version of this build will include the Teppo Jutsu/SBR approved barrels that use the approved Marty's Reamer. All big bore calibers are from Satern Barrels. So if your not hitting your target it's not the barrel or the rifle, it's the sights or the shooter.
The Tactical Night Stalker build includes:
• 16" Stainless Steel Satern Barrel (.450 Bushmaster, .458 Socom, or .50 Wolf(12.7x42))
• Heliport Muzzle Device
• Midwest Combat Rail handguard or Midwest G3 Lightweight
• 2A Gas Block
• Gas Tube
• YHM Billet Upper
• Nickle Boron BCG or POF Ultimate Nickle Boron BCG
• Seekins Precision DNA Charging Handle
• Strike Industries Capsule EPD and Forward Assist
• Midwest Flip-up Low Profile Front Site and Flip-Up Rear Site
• 80% Arms Billet Lower
• Lower Parts Kit; Spike's Standard LPK, Spike's Enhanced LPK, or Black Ops Trigger Enhanced LPK (includes JMT Black Ops drop in trigger, Radian Talon Safety, BAD Enhanced Pin Set, BAD Mag Release, BAD Mag Catch, BAD Bolt Catch, VSeven Titanium Buffer Retainer, Mag Release Spring, Bolt Release Spring, Bolt Release Detent, Roll Pin, Safety Spring & Detent, and Spike' Grip)
• 2A Billet Anti-Tilt Buffer Tube
• Geissele Super 42 Spring and Buffer
• Adaptive Tactical Stock
• Battleworn Cerakote (Shown in Savage Stainless with Armor Black Battle-ware, you select base color)
• Blending and polishing of feed ramps, blending barrel to upper, precisely align has block to barrel to keep from short stroking, tighten fitment between gas block and gas tube so there is no need to wait for carbon build to seal any gas leaks
• Test fire to ensure everything fires properly, we will send you the video and the spent brass
***Due to the high amount of orders we are receiving and delays in shipments from COVID-19 we cannot guarantee listed lead times, thank you for your understanding***
All of our Builder's Sets, Uppers and Rifle kits are custom made to order. Please allow 5-8 weeks, possibly sooner for completion, since these are custom for each order. Builder's Sets, Uppers and Rifle kits will be built in the order, the orders are received, but we strive to get all of our customers orders complete in a timely manner.
*.50 Beowulf®, Beowulf®, .50 Beo® and Beo® are registered trademarks of Alexander Industries Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Warr Dogz®