The Warr Dogz XD Upper and 80% Lower Combo!
This new Upper and Lower combo will work with small and big bore calibers on the AR-15 platform. Makes sure to select if you want M4 feed ramps (small calibers) or the Center Feed (big bore calibers). It comes with the Upper Hardware(ejection port door and forward assist), you can upgrade to the Strike Industries American Flag E.P.D. and Strike Industries Hex Forward Assist. We also did away with the roll pin for the forward assist and bolt release, replacing them with 1/16 hex dog point screws.
The XD combo includes:
• 80% Lower
• Ejection Port Door
• Forward Assist
• PDQ Ambi Bolt Release
• (2) 1/16 Hex Dog Point Screws
• Enlarged Ejection Port for Big Bores (be sure to select Small (. 223/5.56, .300 Blackout, 6.5 Creedmoor) or Big Bore (.450 Bushmaster, .458 Socom,12.7x42(.50 Cal)Wolf))
• Cerakote Options: 1 color, 2 color (Rail one color rest of upper and lower another color), 2 color Battleworn, 3 Color Stencil, or 5 Color Stencil
• Option color for Upper engraving, and Lower Engravings
• Optional Lower Engraving (Not available for CA purchases, your CA Compliant Engraving will be there)
• California Compliant Engraving
***Due to the high amount of orders we are receiving and delays in shipments from COVID-19 we cannot guarantee listed lead times, thank you for your understanding***
Make sure to list your Cerakote Color(s) in the cerakote color section.
Please allow 1-2 weeks, possibly sooner for completion, since these are custom for each order.
*California Compliant Engraving:
• Serial Number: Enter your desired serial number in this box. We recommend using less than 12 characters of text. You can use letters, numbers, or combination of both. ATF requires serial numbers to be unique for each firearm you serialize. Every serial number engraving will start with S/N:
• Caliber: We will mark your receiver with “Cal: Multi” as shown in photos.
• Manufacturer’s Name: Enter the name of the person who will complete the lower. Maximum of 30 characters of text including spaces. We may have to split it into two lines of text if you exceed 14 characters. We highly recommend using your real full first and last name.
• Manufacturer’s City and State: Enter the city and state of residence for the person who will complete the lower. Use a 2 letter state abbreviation. Maximum 30 characters of text including spaces and commas. Anything exceeding 14 characters long may be split into two lines of text.
• Model Number: A model number is not required to be engraved except if you will be registering your rifle as an “assault weapon” with the CA DOJ. There are additional requirements for registering an assault weapon. California assault weapons must be engraved with a serial number provided by the CA DOJ. The assault weapon must have been built prior to 01/01/17. A model number must be engraved on the assault weapon in order for it to be registered as such. (Most people use “AR-15” or “AR-10” for the model number of the rifle they plan to register with the CA DOJ as an assault weapon.) If you are not registering your rifle as an assault weapon, you can make up your own serial number as long as you do so prior to 07/01/2018.